Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Pinteresed.

You know what, I need to start coming up with ideas for websites. That way I could become a millionaire by the time I'm 22. Why am I saying all this? Well, I've become quite fond of another random website called Pinterest. It's basically an online catalog of things people love. And when you make an account you can "pin" things you like and keep it for future reference. Why can I not come up with these random websites??!! Pinterest has adorable ideas for weddings, creative cookies/cupcakes, and one of a kind DIY projects! My username is Ericakate if yall wanna add me! Or would the correct term be "follow"? Hmm, I haven't quite figured out the lingo.

 Here's some adorable things yall just have to see:
 The first is an adorable DIY Christmas wreath. Looks so easy to make!
 Don't ask me why I like the picture below. I just acorn shaped bird feeders was the cutest idea!!
An indoor built-in dog kennel... yes please.
What an adorable idea for wedding cookies! These would make good guest favors!
Cupcakes that look like cheeseburgers. So creative. 

On a sad note, one of my favorite people died yesterday.
Steve Jobs was truly an inspiration for me. I loveee this man!! He turned absolutely nothing into the biggest empire in technology- Apple. My favorite quote by him, "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. Stay hungry. Stay foolish." I have lived by that for a few years. I don't really know what made me start thinking this way... but at some point I just realized that we all die, it's hard to grasp. We all die, God gives us a short time here on earth so why not live it to its absolute fullest? Whatever I do, I try to do my best. I plan to achieve all of my dreams. That's exactly what he did. 
RIP Steve Jobs.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these!! pinterest is way too addicting...but i love it!

    follow each other?!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete