Hey girls! I'm starting something new. I have a new blog called Makeup by Erica Kate. It's all about makeup, makeup application tips, and reviews on different cosmetic and skincare products! It's what I love, and I know I've kind of neglected this blog but I'm going to tend to my new blog full-time. ;)
So go ahead and follow me, and tell your friends! :)
Life has been changing very rapidly for me! I've been trying to make straight A's in school. The wonderful boyfriend bought a new house (which will be OUR future home)! And I have a new job! Yall have tons to catch up on! 2012 has treated me so well.
With all of the ever-changing things going on in my life there's one thing that always stays constant- My love for makeup. I'm considering just either converting this blog to strictly makeup-related topic or keeping my personal blog and making a new blog for makeup. What do yall think?
1. ROLL TIDE! ;)
2. My wonderful boyfriend bought me an amazing makeup palette from Sephora for Christmas.So, I've pretty much been playing around with all of the colors. I kind of fell in love with purple lipstick Not something everyone can pull off, but it's worth trying out because it can be very pretty! (excuse the cell phone picture quality)
I tried out a "sunset" eyeshadow look. It's quite easy, and the pigmentation of the colors were almost better than MAC. ;)
Then, On New Years Eve I decided to be a little daredevil and wear glitter liner! I used Urban Decay's liquid liner in Gold (not sure the exact name of it). You cannot really tell from the picture, but my lips are like neon pink. I absolutely love this lipstick! I had several people compare me to Nicki Minaj while wearing this makeup look! haha. Lipstick is Elizabeth Arden's "Pink Vibrations" lipstick.
3. I start the semester at a NEW college tomorrow! I'm pretty excited/scared. My previous college had smaller classes and many of the students were older. The new school is alot bigger with bigger classes and people that are actually my age! haha. I'm having Josh go with me this afternoon so he can show me around and show me where my classes are. Yall wish me luck! :)
To be honest, 2011 was not my favorite year. It was full of some of the best times of my life, and some of the worst. So needless to say, I'm looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me. So far, 2012 has not been too great considering I've been laying in bed the past few days sick as a dog. Anywho, here are my resolutions:
1. Workout more. It seems like spring break sneaks up on me every year and I never really get a chance to get my body the way I'd like it to be in a swimsuit. So this year, I want to be excited to get into a swimsuit and to have 100% confidence! :)
2. Blog more. I truly love blogging, but let's be honest... My life isn't that interesting at times, which makes it hard to blog. So I'm gonna make sure my life is more interesting this year! ;)
3. Get into nursing school! I'm so excited to begin this new chapter of my life!