Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolutions!

To be honest, 2011 was not my favorite year. It was full of some of the best times of my life, and some of the worst. So needless to say, I'm looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me. So far, 2012 has not been too great considering I've been laying in bed the past few days sick as a dog. Anywho, here are my resolutions:

1. Workout more. It seems like spring break sneaks up on me every year and I never really get a chance to get my body the way I'd like it to be in a swimsuit. So this year, I want to be excited to get into a swimsuit and to have 100% confidence! :)

2. Blog more. I truly love blogging, but let's be honest... My life isn't that interesting at times, which makes it hard to blog. So I'm gonna make sure my life is more interesting this year! ;)

3. Get into nursing school! I'm so excited to begin this new chapter of my life!

What are YOUR new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment