Sunday, February 6, 2011

New hair, New shoes!

Okay so I didn't update with a makeup post like I promised. I was in the process of taking pictures of the eye shadow colors and such only to find that my camera was dead. :( It will happen soon. Promise!

I worked all day saturday and got an amazing new hair do! I had pretty long hair and it was getting to be too much. It was so time consuming to blowdry and straighten so voilá! New hair!

Today I went to church and then went shopping afterwards. :) I bought two pairs of Gianni Bini sandals for summer (on sale of course). I also bought a CUTE pair of nude heels from Charlotte Russe for like 10 dollars. And on top of that a super gorgeous houndstooth skirt from Dillard's! And in case you're not from the South.... houndstooth symbolizes University of Alabama football. Houndstooth anywhere else is just another fabric print. But no, here in the south it says "I'm a Bama fan!" Roll Tide, by the way. :)





And tomorrow it's back to work for me. How was everyone else's weekend?

Have a good night!
-Erica

4 comments:

  1. I just love your new haircut! That length looks so good on you! I am been searching high and low for a pair of nude heels, I'll have to go look at C.R. sometime this week!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better go quick! There was only like 4 pair left and I think there were like 3 size 6's and one size 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks about my hair! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair cut! Very cute! And the houndstooth skirt?! That is precious! Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete