Thursday, February 10, 2011

TGIF! ...almost.

This week has been so bad for me, but it's starting to turn around. :)

My math class is about to kill me. There is NO need to know what a "parabula" is. I'm the type of person that likes doing things productive. So sitting in a 90 minute class learning about complete nonsense bores me to the core. I'm a really good student, but my brain can only hold so much. I'd rather fill my brain up with useful things. Plus my teacher scares me, so I try not to make eye contact. A student asked him if he was "excited for Valentine's Day" and my professor replied, "What kind of "&%$#@#%@" question is that?!" So yeah, I'm a little scared of him.

American Lit class isn't so bad. All we do is discuss the lives of different authors and poets. I mainly doodle my name the whole class while nodding my head and smiling occasionally. We only have like 7 or 8 people in the class, so the professor is more laid back. I had a paper due today and I turned it in on time... YAY! However, I found myself writing a last minute title and adding punctuation and such after I printed it. I mean, who forgets to put a title on their papers?! Writing is not my strong point. I can blog. But writing about people who wrote about other people is silly to me. Whatever will give me those extra 3 credit hours and an "A" is worth doing I suppose.

This weekend should make up for this dreadful week I have had... we have family coming down and I'm super excited!!! We will have a total of 9 1/2 people in our house this weekend. And yes there is a "1/2" because there's a baby! :) I hope to relieve my stress with some much needed retail therapy along with going out to eat at our favoriteeeee seafood restaurant.


 Do any of you have special plans for Valentine's Day?

Have a fantastic Friday!
-Erica

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm so glad its the weekend too!! I dislike math with a huge passion as well and see no point in it, thats a funny story about your professor. He would scare me too! Where's your fav seafood place?

    ReplyDelete