In case you were wondering about my other near misses with electricity:
1. When I was little I stuck my thumb in a light socket and thought it felt so weird. It kind of vibrated my thumb and tingled at the same time. I did this about every day for about a week. And I wanted to show my mom my "new trick" and she nearly had a heartattack!!
2. I use a heater while I take a shower (even in the summertime!) and I always catch myself reaching to unplug it with wet hands. Yeah, I only let that mistake happen once.
3. My power strip in my room makes it so hard to unplug anything. One day I got tired of yanking on the cord and decided I'm gonna unplug it from the metal prongs... Mistake. I have my moments, don't judge me. ;)
I'm not going to buy a Chi because the last Chi I had started smoking out of the on/off switch.
So, what is a good hair straightener brand?