Thursday, April 14, 2011

My first award!

Thanks to "Life in the Sweet Virginia Breeze" for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!




This award entitles the recipient to share 7 fun facts and pass the award on to other bloggers... So here it goes!

1. I'm obssessed with any kind of glitzy stud earrings.
2. I've always wondered what it's like to live in New York City- taking taxi's everywhere, working in the corporate industry, and living in a townhouse/condo. I know it's kind of stereotypical... but it's the complete opposite of living in a small town and i'd LOVE to experience it!
3. I'd be lost without my iPhone.
4. I love to decorate... and I can't wait to decorate my own house one day!
5. I'm determined to have a Bachelor's degree less than 2 years from now.
6. Since I'm in college and have a job, summertime means nothing to me! The only thing I look forward to are the beach trips.
7. I do not like wearing high heels at all! I've yet to find a comfortable pair of heels, and I don't see how some people wear heels all the time.

Now I'd like to pass on this award to these lovely blogs:
Laura@Cowboy Boots, Savvy Spice, Southern Dwellings, WhatMissLoves, Kept Prep At The Seashore, Escaping the Single Life, Southern Cinderella, Sarah Lynn's Life.

Have a great Thursday!
<3 Erica

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the award!! Thanks for giving it to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome!!! Love these facts!!! I hardly wear heels either. I own them but never manage to actually wear them! Maybe that will change this summer haha! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete