Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VBS!

Last week I did absolutely nothing but work and study for my mid-terms. I haven't had time to spend with any of my friends, or family for that matter. I feel like I have gained 10 lbs due to my excessive cookie-eating and my non-working-out. And now... this week is my church's VBS! Our theme is "Big Apple Adventure"!
I will have to post pictures of our church and classrooms that are all New York themed! It's so exciting and fun to see all of the children having such a great time. My job is CRAFTS! Let me just say, I love children... I really do. But if you are ever wondering if you want kids in the future, just babysit some 3rd graders for 25 minutes and you just might reconsider! Expect to see some VBS pictures soon!

<3 Erica

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see VBS pictures! I am so sad I am missing out this year at my church because of nursing school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice that you are doing VBS. I like the theme. I signed my son up for VBS beginning the 18th. They have a different theme.

    I have a giveaway going on right now that you might like.

    HOpe you're well. I'm a little behind in my reading, but I do get to everyone eventually.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete