Monday, August 22, 2011

The American "Royal Wedding"

Kim Kardashian is now a married woman. I must say I don't really take her seriously. I love Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E!, but I think 90% of what she does is for publicity. I mean Khloe married Lamar Odom after knowing him for like a week. Kim dated Reggie, some other pro-athlete, and supposedly her body guard as well... and now she decides to settle down. 
Another thing, Eonline has some video of her wedding and it looked fabulous! I still haven't seen a good picture of her dress. I do not like that thing around her head. Honestly, it looks like she tried to put on a necklace too small and just gave up and left it there. Not my fav.
Another unique thing about her wedding, her mom and sisters wore all white. I thought that was a no-no when it came to weddings, but apparently since Pippa Middleton wore white to her sister's wedding it's like a new "thing".

What do yall think about Kim getting married? Do you think it will last?

<3 Erica

5 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at your necklace on her head comment! That's the same thing I thought! Not a fan. And I just saw a wedding featured in our section of the paper yesterday with the bridesmaids all wearing white to a wedding set on the river. It looked fabulous but I'm not sure I could do that myself... I'm too much of an attention whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see the ceremony and stuff b/c I do love the Kardashians, but bwahahaha! I don't like that thing around her head too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I was gonna mention this too because I agree it's so difficult to take her relationships seriously, But i totally watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I don't think it will last only because they don't really know each other and just seem awkard with each other. NICE post, I thought the head piece was kinda tacky too and she'll look back in 10 years and regret wearing it. hehe...But she'll probably be on her 3rd marriage by then ;)
    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I don't care for the things around her head either lol but I think she is beautiful! I would hope the marriage would last but as you said, it's hard to take her serious. Especially Hollywood, like really does any marriage last? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I'm not the biggest fan of the tiara or whatever it is she is wearing on her head either! It just doesn't look right on her.

    ReplyDelete