Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Excited, Excited, Excited!!

Here's a few things I'm excited about this week.

1. At midnight tonight Vera Bradley is going to start selling "Stadium Blankets", and I'm gonna stay up until 12 just to buy one! :) I have tons of Vera Bradley and I kind of got tired of it there for a while, but I just fell in love with the idea of a VB Blanket!! It's so cute and it will be supercute for my Thanksgiving vacay . :)
2. Tomorrow night I get to see Ronnie beat the mess out of "The Situation" and I'm looking forward to it! The Situation is a pig and a trouble-maker. It's about time he gets what he deserves for all the trouble he's made.
3. Friday! The beginning of my 3 1/2 day weekend. Josh and I are taking a little road trip to Birmingham to spend time with some family. :) I plan on shopping, eating at "Pita Stop" which is a fabulous Indian restaurant, and more shopping. I will try to remember* to take pictures of my B-ham adventures. :) Here's a picture of the cutest puppy everrr that I get to see this weekend:

4. ALABAMA FOOTBALL! Labor Day Weekend kicks off Alabama Football. It's kind of bittersweet for me, I was planning on attending UA this Fall- although I was accepted and had my heart set on it, God had different plans for me. So, needless to say I'm sad I'm not going to be in Tuscaloosa, but Alabama football will always have a special place in my heart. :) Have yall seen the new Alabama Old Navy commercial??

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I didn't know about the stadium blankets!! Which one are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the things you are excited about! I need to look into these blankets! So glad to be back to commenting on and reading your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete